Many homeschooling families rely on library services to enhance their homeschools. As the only state-wide, inclusive, non-partisan, grassroots, nonprofit organization dedicated to protecting the right and freedom of parents to provide an education to their children according to their own principles and beliefs, WHPA knows how vital it is for libraries to have accurate, up-to-date information for your staff and patrons.
Membership in Wisconsin Homeschooling Parents Association is now just $15/year for Wisconsin’s Public Libraries (a discount of $20 off the regular membership fee).
Benefits of library membership include:
- Member-only newsletter, several times a year, by mail and email. Libraries are welcome and encouraged to share the newsletters with their patrons as an on-site resource. (You may not offer the newsletter for check-out.)
- Members-only email alerts for important news, information, and reminders, which you may post in your library for your homeschooling patrons.
- Reminders about value-packed events including our annual Homeschooling Conference and Resource Fair, WHPA 101 sessions, and other opportunities for homeschoolers.
- Library resources including publicity materials and other literature to help you support your homeschooling patrons.
- Question Answering Committee (QAC) – your chance to Ask a Homeschooler, regardless of membership status.
- This comprehensive and accurate website, maintained by Wisconsin homeschoolers for Wisconsin homeschoolers.
- Facebook Page with weekly news and updates for all Wisconsin homeschoolers, regardless of membership status.
WHPA gratefully accepts memberships and donations that support and further our mission. Wisconsin Homeschooling Parents Association is a non-profit, 501(c)(3), organization supported only through memberships and donations. WHPA does not and will not share information about our members or donors, and we respect our members’ and donors’ privacy.
To join or renew your Library Membership online, complete and submit the form below and pay with PayPal.
If you would prefer to pay by check, please print, complete, and return the Library Membership Form with your payment.
Last Updated on 01/30/22