Membership in Wisconsin Homeschooling Parents Association is $35/year. Benefits include:
- Knowledge that you are supporting the organization that actively protects your right and freedom to homeschool according to your own principles and beliefs
- Legislative Watch – WHPA pays attention to local, state, regional, and national issues that could affect Wisconsin homeschoolers. When action is needed, WHPA calls on its members to contact their legislators. Wisconsin Homeschooling Parents Association watches legislation so you can spend your time homeschooling.
- Member-only newsletter, several times a year, by mail and email
- Members-only email alerts for important news, information, and reminders
- Discounts on WHPA event registration
- Question Answering Committee (QAC) – your chance to Ask a Homeschooler
- This comprehensive and accurate website, maintained by Wisconsin homeschoolers for Wisconsin homeschoolers
- Facebook Community
Wisconsin Homeschooling Parents Association is a non-profit, 501(c)(3), organization supported only through memberships and donations. Annual Membership runs from the month you join for 12 months. For example, if you join today, you will receive a renewal notification at the beginning of this month next year, and you will have until the end of that month to renew and keep your membership current. Automatic Membership Renewal, Lifetime Membership, and Gift Memberships are available below.
Grassroots efforts are what made our Wisconsin homeschooling law. Grassroots action is what maintains our Wisconsin homeschooling law.
WHPA does not provide, sell, or rent ANY personal information
(names, address, phone number, email address, etc.)
to anyone outside the organization.
Automatic Membership Renewal
If you would like to join or renew, AND save time and energy, it’s easy to set up automatic renewal of your WHPA membership.
A Lifetime Membership for your family is just $400 and ensures you will receive all WHPA communications and never have to fill out another renewal or make another payment. Just choose the “Lifetime Membership” option on the Membership form at the bottom of this page.
If you have moved, or changed your phone number or email address, or if you would like to change the way you receive information and updates from WHPA, please use the Member Communication Preferences form.
Local Homeschool Support Group Partnership
Is there a local homeschooling group in your area? Did you know that when you join a local support group, you can support WHPA at the same time?
Give a Gift Membership
A one-year family membership to Wisconsin Homeschooling Parents Association could be the perfect gift for those special people in your life – from grandparents to supporters of homeschooling freedom to friends who are considering homeschooling – they don’t have to be an active homeschooler to be a WHPA member!
To purchase a gift Membership:
- Complete the membership form below with your gift recipient’s information.
- Make your payment via PayPal, making sure to include the recipient’s name in the notes field.
- Then print and fill out a WHPA Membership Gift Card for your recipient: Holiday Card or All Occasion Card
If you would like to make a donation to support Wisconsin Homeschooling Parents Association, please click here.