Membership in Wisconsin Homeschooling Parents Association is $35/year.
Benefits of membership include:
- Knowledge that you are supporting the organization that actively protects your right and freedom to homeschool according to your own principles and beliefs.
- Legislative Watch – WHPA pays attention to local, state, regional, and national issues that could affect Wisconsin homeschoolers. When action is needed, WHPA calls on its members to contact their legislators. Wisconsin Homeschooling Parents Association watches legislation so you can spend your time homeschooling.
- Member-only newsletter, several times a year, by mail and email.
- Members-only email alerts for important news, information, and reminders.
- Discounts on WHPA event registration.
- Question Answering Committee (QAC) – your chance to Ask a Homeschooler, regardless of membership status.
- This comprehensive and accurate website, maintained by Wisconsin homeschoolers for Wisconsin homeschoolers.
- Facebook Page with weekly news and updates for all Wisconsin homeschoolers, regardless of membership status.
There are several ways to Join WHPA – choose the option that best fits your situation:
- Automatic Annual Membership
- One-year Membership
- Hardship Assistance for Membership
- Lifetime Membership
- Gift a Membership to another family
Grassroots efforts are what made our Wisconsin homeschooling law. Grassroots action is what maintains our Wisconsin homeschooling law.
WHPA does not provide, sell, or rent ANY personal information
(names, address, phone number, email address, etc.)
to anyone outside the organization.
Guidelines for Accepting Donations and Memberships
WHPA gratefully accepts memberships and donations that support and further our mission. Wisconsin Homeschooling Parents Association is a non-profit, 501(c)(3), organization supported only through memberships and donations.
The WHPA Board of Directors reserves the right to reject a membership or donation for any reason. Reasons for refusal may include, but are not limited to:
- The membership or donation does not align with or distracts from our mission
- Accepting the membership or donation could be construed as support for or endorsement of another organization, individual, or political cause
- The membership or donation comes with restrictions or caveats that do not align with our mission
- The membership or donation is or implies a quid-pro-quo
Disclaimer for non-homeschooling families (including businesses, organizations, and consultants):
WHPA does not and will not share information about our members or donors, and we respect our members’ and donors’ privacy. WHPA membership and donation information is not available. All membership and donation information is private and proprietary to Wisconsin Homeschooling Parents Association and may not be accessed or distributed.
Last Updated on 08/04/21