Attention current WHPA Members!
Refer a friend (up to 6) and get 2 months free when they join for the first time AND tell us you referred them!
Here’s how it works:
- You tell your homeschooling friends and homeschooling supporters why your family is a member of WHPA.
- Your friend joins WHPA online as a new (first time) WHPA member and enters your name in the appropriate field on the form.
- We verify your friend is a first time WHPA member, and that you are a current WHPA member.
- We add 2 months to your WHPA membership, FREE!
Each WHPA member family can earn a maximum of one year (6 referrals; 12 months) free membership through the Refer A Friend Program. No cash value. No refunds – full or partial.
Guidelines for Accepting Memberships and Donations
WHPA gratefully accepts memberships and donations that support and further our mission. Wisconsin Homeschooling Parents Association is a non-profit, 501(c)(3), organization supported only through memberships and donations.
The WHPA Board of Directors reserves the right to reject a membership or donation for any reason. Reasons for refusal may include, but are not limited to:
- The membership or donation does not align with or distracts from our mission
- Accepting the membership or donation could be construed as support for or endorsement of another organization, individual, or political cause
- The membership or donation comes with restrictions or caveats that do not align with our mission
- The membership or donation is or implies a quid-pro-quo
Disclaimer for non-homeschooling families (including businesses, organizations, and consultants):
WHPA does not and will not share information about our members or donors, and we respect our members’ and donors’ privacy. WHPA membership and donation information is not available. All membership and donation information is private and proprietary to Wisconsin Homeschooling Parents Association and may not be accessed or distributed.