A one-year family membership to Wisconsin Homeschooling Parents Association could be the perfect gift for those special people in your life – from grandparents to supporters of homeschooling freedom to friends who are considering homeschooling – they don’t have to be an active homeschooler to be a WHPA member!
To purchase a gift Membership:
- Complete the membership form below with your gift recipient’s information.
- Make your payment via PayPal, making sure to include the recipient’s name in the notes field.
- Then print and fill out a WHPA Membership Gift Card for your recipient: Holiday Card or All Occasion Card
Guidelines for Accepting Donations and Memberships
WHPA gratefully accepts memberships and donations that support and further our mission. Wisconsin Homeschooling Parents Association is a non-profit, 501(c)(3), organization supported only through memberships and donations.
The WHPA Board of Directors reserves the right to reject a donation or membership for any reason. Reasons for refusal may include, but are not limited to:
- The donation or membership does not align with or distracts from our mission
- Accepting the donation or membership could be construed as support for or endorsement of another organization, individual, or political cause
- The donation or membership comes with restrictions or caveats that do not align with our mission
- The donation or membership is or implies a quid-pro-quo
Disclaimer for non-homeschooling families (including businesses, organizations, and consultants):
WHPA does not and will not share information about our members or donors, and we respect our members’ and donors’ privacy. WHPA membership and donation information is not available. All membership and donation information is private and proprietary to Wisconsin Homeschooling Parents Association and may not be accessed or distributed.
Last Updated on 03/01/21