Wisconsin Homeschooling Parents Association provides a wide variety of resources to Wisconsin homeschooling families:
- Comprehensive Website
- Legislative Watch
- Ask a Homeschooler!
- Facebook Community
- Member Newsletter
- Member Email Alerts
Your donations help make all of these things possible. Please read through the following important information, fill out and submit the form below, and complete your payment via PayPal when prompted. Thank you for your support!
- If you like to join or renew your membership AND donate at the same time, please visit our Membership page and choose your preferred membership option. You can add your donation at the bottom of the form.
- You can also donate to WHPA through Amazon Smile, AT NO COST TO YOU! Just click here to enter “WHPA” as your chosen charity, and AMAZON will donate directly and anonymously to WHPA every time you shop. You pay no additional costs to participate in Amazon Smile; the program just allows you to choose your favorite charity to receive donations directly from Amazon. Thank you for participating!
Guidelines for Accepting Memberships and Donations
WHPA gratefully accepts memberships and donations that support and further our mission. Wisconsin Homeschooling Parents Association is a non-profit, 501(c)(3), organization supported only through memberships and donations.
As an all-volunteer organization, online donations generally get processed once every 7-10 days. Postal donations are processed once or twice each month. Should you need additional information or support, please contact us.
The WHPA Board of Directors reserves the right to reject a membership or donation for any reason. Reasons for refusal may include, but are not limited to:
- The membership or donation does not align with or distracts from our mission
- Accepting the membership or donation could be construed as support for or endorsement of another organization, individual, or political cause
- The membership or donation comes with restrictions or caveats that do not align with our mission
- The membership or donation is or implies a quid-pro-quo
Disclaimer for non-homeschooling families (including businesses, organizations, and consultants):
WHPA does not and will not share information about our members or donors, and we respect our members’ and donors’ privacy. WHPA membership and donation information is not available. All membership and donation information is private and proprietary to Wisconsin Homeschooling Parents Association and may not be accessed or distributed.
No refunds, full or partial, will be given on any membership or donation.
Last Updated on 11/13/22