These documents are available for you to download and print for YOUR OWN PERSONAL USE. All WHPA materials are protected by copyright. You may not share WHPA materials without first seeking and receiving permission from the WHPA Board of Directors.
Wisconsin Homeschool Law
- WI Act 512 (1983)
- Laws relating to homeschooling
- DPI HOMER Instructions
- Changing Your ID or Password (DPI/HOMER)
- Sample PI-1206 Homeschool Report
- How a Bill Becomes Law in Wisconsin
Homeschooling in Wisconsin
- Are You Really Homeschooling?
- PI-1206 Flowchart
- What Does 875 Hours Look Like?
- What is Homeschooling in Wisconsin?
- What’s So Great About Homeschooling in Wisconsin?
- When and How to File the PI-1206 Homeschool Report
- Who Decides
- Wisconsin Educational Options
- Wisconsin Law Handout
- SAMPLE LETTER – Mid-Year Courtesy Letter
- SAMPLE LETTER – Responding to Request for Information from School/District
- SAMPLE LETTER – Response to Threat of Truancy
- SAMPLE LETTER – Start of Year Courtesy Letter
- Local Homeschool Support Group Partnership Info Sheet
- Local Homeschool Support Group Partnership Form
- Gift Membership – Holiday Gift Card
- Gift Membership – All Occasion Gift Card
Last Updated on 09/18/21