Wisconsin Homeschooling Parents Association is the only state-wide, inclusive, non-partisan, grassroots nonprofit organization dedicated to protecting the right and freedom of parents to provide an education to their children according to their own principles and beliefs.
By registering for and/or participating in a WHPA virtual event, you agree to the following:
- Zoom is free for you to download and use on just about any kind of computer, tablet, phone, or device. Please click here to download Zoom and learn how to join and participate in a webinar before your session.
- All WHPA materials are protected by copyright. You may not share WHPA materials, including video, chats, and any documents shared, without first seeking and receiving permission from the WHPA Board of Directors.
- The individual views presented are our own and not necessarily those of WHPA.
- WHPA provides information about homeschooling in Wisconsin. WHPA does not provide specific legal advice to any specific individuals in the context of any specific matters.
- WHPA does not endorse or provide curriculum suggestions or specific materials for any particular educational approach.
- These sessions may not be recorded or shared in any way, by anyone, without explicit permission from the WHPA Board of Directors.
- In order to protect our members’ privacy, details of what is discussed here today may not be shared outside of this session.
- When you file the PI-1206 Homeschool Report with the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction, you take full responsibility for understanding and complying with the laws outlined on that form.
- It is the responsibility of each homeschool administrator/parent or guardian to read and understand our laws and original source material and make decisions on compliance for themselves.
Last Updated on 11/04/21