Your answers indicate that you do not fit the criteria for Hardship Assistance for Membership.
Applicants should be:
- A currently homeschooling parent/guardian and correctly file the PI-1206 Homeschool Report each year, or
- A parent/guardian planning to homeschool, or
- A parent/guardian considering homeschooling.
Applicants should understand that a WHPA Hardship Assistance for Membership is:
- For families who are unable to pay WHPA’s annual membership fee of $35 at this time.
- Subject to WHPA Board approval
- Good for one year of WHPA membership
- Paid for by WHPA members and donors
- Not transferrable or refundable
If you feel you do fit the criteria, please re-visit the request form.