We invite all WHPA members’ homeschooling students to submit artwork that illustrates our 2023 conference theme, “Celebrating 40 Years of Homeschooling Freedom,” for a chance to be selected as the basis for our official conference logo. The winning entry will serve as the blueprint for WHPA’s 40th Annual Homeschooling Conference and Resource Fair logo in spirit and quality. Our marketing team will include the winning artist in the process of finalizing the press-friendly logo for use on our website, in our promotional materials, on social media, and everywhere the conference is shared. All entries will be considered equally – finger paintings to polished illustrations and everything in between.
Winning artwork will be selected by the WHPA Board of Directors and Conference Committee, based on how well the piece conveys the theme, for use on all WHPA 2023 Conference materials.
The winning artist’s family will receive free registration to the 2023 Conference!
Contest Details and Rules
Please read carefully:
- One entry per artist.
- Contest is open to any Wisconsin homeschool student whose parent/guardian is a current member of Wisconsin Homeschooling Parents Association, and for whom the PI-1206 form has been filed for the 2022-23 academic year.
- Artwork must be an original piece created specifically for this contest.
- Artwork must not contain any copyrighted images.
- Submissions should be an original digital file, or a photograph or scan of physical artwork.
- Minimum resolution of 200 dpi at a size of 6″ x 6″ (1200×1200) or larger is encouraged.
- Accepted file types are jpg, jpeg, png, bmp, tif, psd, or pdf ONLY.
- Credit will be included where appropriate, at the discretion of Wisconsin Homeschooling Parents Association, using the artist’s first name and last initial, age, and city exactly as supplied on the submission form.
- Artwork becomes the property of Wisconsin Homeschooling Parents Association upon submission.
- Submissions will be accepted starting Monday, September 26, 2023 through 11:59:59pm, Friday, October 14, 2023.
- The winning artist’s parent will be notified by email on Wednesday, October 19, 2023.
The winning artist and artwork will be revealed at the end of October!
CLICK HERE to submit your student’s artwork!
If you have questions, please email email@example.com.
Check out the winning artwork and final logo from the 2020 conference (which was cancelled due to the pandemic):
Last Updated on 10/04/22